Fmp – what am i trying to do
I would like to create a piece of work that allows people without dyslexia to understand what it is like to have dyslexia, putting them in mine and many other people places.
What i find hard?
- The white is promatant the black will eventually disappear. this happens even more so when i am tired or stressed.
- I start with every optimistic thought that, i will be able to read , but as I can find it hard to focus it slowly get more and more frustrated.
- The text/ language becomes so over powering, which fustrates me
- I am messy, always loose things
- dont have a system
- keeping track of time over work can be all over the place.
- Every noise is hightened when i am trying to concerntrate.
- my mind wonders of topic
- when i am writing my mind wonders and i stop writing mid word or sentance.
I do by no meens let my difficulties define who I am, as I have got older I have found some coping methods, and started to receive the help i needed to do so. Though I have found that if I am tired or my stress levels are high the above mentioned things become more likely.