Framing The World Through My Photographs
STUDENTS: This page features all the links your tutor has recommended as reading/viewing for the course. feel free to add to these with links you find helpful or inspirational PLEASE DELETE THIS NOTE AFTER READING
ALL COURSE LINKS
CU PHOTOGRAPHY LINKS
OPEN PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES
CU PHOTOGRAPHY APPS
– Free, Online Photography magazine with portfolio work and interviews.
– Fred Ritchin looks at a ‘post-photographic’ world.
American Suburb X
– Online photography magazine and archive with reviews, interviews and comment on photographic work past and present.
A Photo Editor
– Notes and images from the desk of a photo editor
– Jörg M. Colberg critiques, questions and deconstructs contemporary photography.
– Professor David Campbell analyzes how documentary photography and photojournalism works in the 21st Century.
The Documentary Blog
– The world of documentary filmaking with trailers, events and reviews of latest films.
– Website of Foto8 magazine and Host Gallery in London, regular exhibitions, events and competitions.
Indie Photobook Library
– The latest independently published photobooks and zines. See also ‘The Independent Photobook’
– Mikko Takkunen keeps this blog up to date with all the latest photo essays, interviews and photojournalism features.
The Photo Book Club
– Wayne Ford and Matt Johnston focus on one significant photobook each month, and invite comments from followers.
This Is The What
– Photo editor Kate Osba regularly interviews many of the leading editorial photographers working today.
Wayne Ford’s Posterous
– Wayne Ford reviews a wide range of photobooks and exhibitions from around the world
What’s The Jackanory?
– Editorial photographer Andrew Hetherington blogs about professional life, assignments and time on the road.